Thursday, April 9, 2015

Zangle Cove


"Zangle Cove", 6 x 6 In, Oil on Museum Board

Since I'm working to protect Zangle Cove from industrial geoduck aquaculture, I've decided to do a series of Zangle Cove paintings!  Its always there, ever changing and beautiful.  And across the way we have a pair of Bald Eagles sitting on their nest.  They often come to this tideland to feed--the site of the proposed geoduck farm.

To learn about industrial geoduck aquaculture, read "This Isn't Your Grandfather's Oyster Farm" at this link:
http://coalitiontoprotectpugetsoundhabitat.org/?p=479

All proceeds from sales of my Zangle Cove paintings, and I've done many in the past s well, will go towards legal costs of protecting our beautiful cove.

Purchase this unframed painting.
Contact me if you would like to purchase a plein air frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment